What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits or equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on the entity managing the equipment or domain where the cookies are sent and which processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between different types of cookies:
- Own cookies: These are ones sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
If the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, these cannot be considered own cookies.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated on the terminal equipment, we can distinguish between different types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookie types whose purpose depends on why the cookies are processed can be distinguished between:
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse on a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users on the websites where they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform and create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data used by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These help efficiently manage the advertising spaces that, where applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform where the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These help efficiently manage the advertising spaces that, where applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform where the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display user-based advertising.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
Our Website uses the cookies described below:
These cookies are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience. These cookies remain in your browser for longer, allowing us to recognise you as a repeat visitor to the Website and tailor content to provide you with content that suits your preferences.
Third-party analytical cookies
On our Website we also use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool from Google that allows us to understand how users interact with our Website. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site where the user is located and uses a set of cookies called "__utma" and "__utmz" to collect information anonymously and report on website trends without identifying individual users. Learn more about Google Analytics cookies and privacy information.
Together with our server log files, they allow us to know the total number of users visiting our website and which parts of our site are most popular. Thanks to them we obtain information that can help us to improve browsing and provide a better service to users and customers.
We also enable JSESSIONID, a cookie used by the Apache / Tomcat web service to establish a session.
If you interact with content on our website, third-party cookies may also be set up (for example, when you click on social media buttons or watch videos hosted on another website). Third-party cookies are those set by a domain other than our website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse those websites.
By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to the use of our cookies. You can change your browser settings to be notified of the receipt of cookies on your hard drive or disable the ability to store cookies on your hard drive, if you wish. Name Server from which sent Expiration date Own/ third party Excluded / not excluded from duty to inform and obtain consent
|Name||Servers where it is sent from||Expiry date||Own / third party||Excluded / Not excluded from the duty to inform and obtain consent|
|PHPSESSID||www.eurekakids.es||End of session||Own||Excluded|
|NRAGENT||www.eurekakids.es||End of session||Own||Excluded|
|eurekakids_es||www.eurekakids.es||End of session||Own||Excluded|
|_bkaui||www.eurekakids.es||End of session||Own||Excluded|
|__utmc||.eurekakids.es||End of session||Own||Excluded|
|id||doubleclick.net||Fin sessión||From third parties||Not Excluded|
|APISID||.google.com||Variable||From third parties||Not Excluded|
|HSID||.google.com||Variable||From third parties||Not Excluded|
|SID||.google.com||Variable||From third parties||Not Excluded|
|6597vvc||.lc.iadvice.com||2 years||From third parties||Not Excluded|
|JSESSIONID||Beacon-2.newrelic.com||End of session||From third parties||Not Excluded|
How are cookies managed?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be browsed with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use a different browser, please refer to the cookie information in your browser. If you are using a mobile phone, please refer to your device's manual for more information.
Internet Explorer 8-10
- Disabling/activating or deleting cookies:
You can restrict or block cookies in your browser settings.
If you do not want websites to install any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are installed. You can also adjust your browser settings so that it rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any cookies already on your computer. Please note that you will have to adapt the settings separately for each browser and computer you use.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will function properly. Some site functions may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. Advertisements will simply not match your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method of adapting the settings. If necessary, consult the browser's help function to set the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, please refer to your device's manual for more information.
You can find more information about cookies on the Internet, at Aboutcookies
Given the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about cookies installed by third parties through our website. This applies in particular to cases where our website contains so-called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or via our website.
Therefore, should you encounter such cookies on this website and they are not listed above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it sets, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has ensured your privacy.