0 $ VAT INC.
Buy it now and receive it in 3/4 days
This product cannot be combined with any other offers
Description and features
Very steady due to its 4 wheels. This scooter is ideal for improving your coordination and balance.
Size: 61x56x62 and weighs 2.8kg.
From 2 years old.
As always, here at Eurekakids, we strive to find you products of the highest quality and that is exactly what you get with this product. Constructed of sylvan pine, the manufacturer guarantees this product for 10 years against wood decay and insects. Furthermore, our supplier guarantees us that this product was made of wood that was obtained using sustainable forestry methods.
- This product is not intended or recommended for use by children less then 36 months. During the assembly of this product, there are small parts so please be sure to keep small children away. This product is intended for the use of children between the ages of 3 to 12 years, with a maximum weight of 50 kg. Its use must be done under the monitoring of an adult.
- This product is only for family use outside. It is not intended for use at a community park, schools, campsites, hotels, etc
- Per the instructions, please install the product in a spacious place, leaving at least 2 meters minimum distance from any objects, structures or obstacles (walls, barriers, hedges trees, or electric cables etc….) which could hurt your children during playing.
- This product should not be placed on hard ground (concrete, asphalts etc….). It should be anchored per the instructions on the lawn or other soil type ground.
- It is extremely important to anchor this product according to the manufacturer’s directions and to ensure that all concrete is completely dry before allowing children to play.
- As with all equipment of this nature, it is always a good idea to check the anchoring; and all fasteners, suspension hooks etc, regularly for wear.
We offer delivery to home, however, if there are difficulties to unload, for example : the access to home is difficult (streets too narrow for the truck) or if we must use extraordinary methods to unload, for example if there are nobody to help unloading ..., then the customer bear the additional costs.
At the difference of steel, is a natural product. As a matter which lives, it is hygroscopic, that means it absorbs constantly dampness and it reacts at the surrounding atmosphere. According to climatic changes, wood shrinks while it dries and increases while it absorbs dampness. The constant interaction of dryness and dampness make wood working. So it is normal that, according the cases, the wood splits, cracks, discolours, warps, shrinks or dilates. In the case of the woodsy pine, it is subjected to dimensional variations in the order of 3% to 4%.
The cracks, when they are situated in the sense of wood fibres, don’t present any risks and can’t engender any mechanic breaks.
Every piece is different and will have natural and singular specificities such as knots and others particularities. Their aspects and their sizes vary from a species to another. These apparitions, which are normal characteristic of wood, have to be foreseen and won’t affect the solidity and the longevity of the equipment.
The flow of resin is a natural phenomenon of conifer wood. It could have as effect the formation of mould on surface. These don’t penetrate the wood and don’t damage it. A superficial brushing, when the wood is dry, makes impurities disappear.